High-Capacity 3D X-ray Microscopy
The SKYSCAN 1273 is Bruker’s latest benchtop 3D X-ray microscope based on micro computed tomography (Micro-CT) technology. Samples with up to 500 mm length, 300 mm diameter, and a maximum weight of 20 kg can be accommodated, a new standard for non-destructive testing (NDT) with benchtop instruments. Best-in-class components turn the SKYSCAN 1273 into a real power pack. The combination of a high-energy X-ray source running at high power and a large format flat-panel detector with ultimate sensitivity and speed provides excellent image quality in just a few seconds.
The comprehensive software for straightforward data collection, advanced image analysis, and powerful visualization makes the SKYSCAN 1273 an easy to use 3D X-ray microscope.
The SKYSCAN 1273 benchtop 3D X-ray microscope requires minimum lab space, is easy to start running, and virtually maintenance-free. Consequently, the SKYSCAN 1273 offers high system uptime with low cost of ownership.
- 40-130kV maintenance-free X-ray source for low cost of ownership
- 8-position automatic filter changer for automatic energy selection
- GPU-acceleration for fast 3D reconstructions
- Truncated scanning with automatic stitching of oversized images
- Best image quality of planar structures thanks to helical scanning and exact reconstruction
- Up to 4x faster scanning of objects with high aspect ratio thanks to HART Plus